|Up-to-the-minute critical information delivered directly to you|
Event Notification through CitiDirect Online Banking automatically delivers information on key account activities directly to you no matter where you are – even when you are offline and out of the office.
Based on parameters defined by you, the CitiDirect reporting engine monitors accounts across all global Citibank branches, notifying you by e-mail, fax or any other e-mail enabled device when a specific event occurs, including:
All notifications on transactions and balances include the amount in local currency, branch, transaction value date and masked account number – giving you the information you need, when you need it to make sound business decisions with speed and accuracy.
- Prior day ledger balance notifications alert you on balances that fall above or below a predefined threshold so you always know where your net ledger positions stand
- Transactional advice notifications alerts you on credits and debits that fall above or below a specified amount for the most current status on all your cash positions
- Payment details notification alets you on specific payment details across all transactions or one specific transaction that meet your criteria – such as a payment on a particular invoice number or when funds are exchanged in the sale of a business
- Schedule available balance notifications informs you of your global Citibank account balance on a daily, weekly or monthly basis at a specified time
- Current available balance notifications alert you when your U.S. Citibank account balance reaches a specified amount or falls within a defined value range
- Eighteen separate Trade notifications that alert you on: export, import and standby letters of credit; collections; presentation; and bills discounted
- Automated File and Report delivery alerts you on scheduled file imports or exports that are not delivered, or a scheduled report that does not run so you know immediately if you need to reschedule
Easy to implement, easy to use
Getting started involves completing a brief online registration process to activate the Event Notification feature and enter your e-mail addresses, fax and mobile phone numbers as appropriate.
Once registration is complete, you’ll be able to set up and manage your own portfolio of notifications based on your specific needs quickly and easily with an intuitive account search functionality and the ability to make changes to parameters or delivery instructions. For maximum flexibility, you can opt to receive notifications through more than one delivery channel at the same time to ensure you have access to the information no matter where you are or what time of day or night. For a Web demo, please click on the Related Link on the right.
Event Notification through CitiDirect Online Banking is designed to save you time by eliminating the need to run reports manually, or run the same report several times waiting for an event to take place. For more information, please contact your Citibank Representative to schedule a demonstration.
Event Notification availability may vary by country. Please check with your Citibank representative for more details.