|How do I properly add a link to my Favorites list for the CitiDirect Web site?|
|In order for personalization to work properly you must make sure that the URL for the CitiDirect Online Banking Web site in your Favorites list references http://www.citidirect.com.|
To create a link to the CitiDirect Web site in your Microsoft Internet Explorer Favorites:
1. Click Favorites at the top of your screen and then select Add to Favorites from the drop-down list.
2. Click OK on the Add Favorite pop-up box.
Simply clicking the Add button in Favorites menu when you are on the home page will not establish a proper link to the Web site. Continue with the steps below to ensure that you have the most updated URL as your link.
3. Right click the CitiDirect Online Banking Web site Favorites link that you created from the Favorites list and select Properties from the pop-up menu.
4. Click the Web Document tab (if it is not already selected).
5. Replace the existing URL with http://www.citidirect.com in the URL field.
6. Click Apply.
7. Click OK.